Auction Terms & Conditions PLEASE READ OUR TERMS & CONDITIONS! IF YOU DO NOT AGREE, PLEASE DO NOT BID!
* All items sold "AS IS, WHERE IS" with all faults.
* All descriptions believed accurate but not warranted.
* Bidder inspection is encouraged
* By placing a bid, bidder signifies that they have examined the items to their satisfaction, or that they have chosen not to personally examine them.
*All Sales Final. No returns or refunds. The bidder/buyer is responsible to check item(s) for completeness, condition, authenticity, and working condition.
* Reserve the right to reject any bid at your sole discretion.
* Credit Card will be required to bid. We will not charge your card if the items are picked up in the timeline listed above.
*If you have items that have been here for longer than 30 days, THEY WILL BE RESOLD FOR STORAGE FEE! Unless other Arrangements have been made!! Pick your items up on pick up days or let us know if you need a couple days or your Credit Card will be run. If your card is denied you will be blocked from bidding!
*Bid accordingly as there are no returns.
*SHIPPING AVAILABLE - local pickup preferred. Shipping is done at the risk of the buyer. Buyer accepts all risk & liability for shipping. Shipping & Handling fees associated with shipping.
*Call or email for details on any specific items before placing bids.
* Please Note: Becker Auction assumes no liability for the accuracy of the description of the items being offered. If you, the buyer, are relying solely on the description of the item, it is your responsibility to conduct your due diligence prior to bidding on the item and determine what you believe is the asset being offered. If you have any questions, it is your responsibility to answer your questions prior to bidding by any means necessary. If Becker Auction cannot find a make or model number on an item, it will not be shown or assumed. No refunds for Buyer's Remorse if they think it is an item that it is not.
* It is in your best interest to view these assets or at least make a call to auction company to verify condition of the assets. No refunds to be given due to condition. Buyers responsibility to find out prior to placing bids.
*If you have to place a charge back on your card - You MUST contact auction company first to explain your reasoning - we do realize there may be some circumstances that arise and Buyer may have the right to a refund BUT any charge backs without prior knowledge to auction company will be taken serious with swift and aggressive action taken by auction company to the fullest extent of the law.
*Buyers shall realize that the auction site maybe a dangerous location and will hold harmless the Seller and/or Becker Auction, they arrive and remove their assets. Buyers may have to at their own discretion use equipment and tools that could be harmful to themselves (falling off ladders or using power tools for examples) and realize they are doing so at their own risk and assume full responsibility for their actions.
*Any Buyers causing unnecessary damage will have to make full restitution with the Seller. It is in the best interest of the Buyer to have a discussion with the Seller prior to removing any asset that may cause damage to the premises.
*Buyer NEEDS to bring manpower and the proper tools for removal. Becker Auction and/or the Seller are there to have the facility open and might be able to assist in the removal. Again, call the numbers provided to see what you will need to bring to help expedite your assets from the property.
Premium: 15% Buyer Fee added to your items unless otherwise stated. 5% discount for cash and check purchases on buyer premium. (10% buyer premium).
Tax: 0% will be added to your items without tax exempt form.
Payment: Cash, Credit/Debit Card or Good Check (with a positive I.D.) payable to Becker Auction paid on pick up day before removing merchandise.
Bidder agrees to remove all items purchased after full payment and within the time frame outlined in the auction information.
For questions about any items, call Tony. Cell: 507.458.4439 Email: email@example.com
HOW IT WORKS Online bidding only:
The items close at 6 items per minute (one every 10 seconds). Not all items will end at the same time. There will be "extended bidding" which means items that have bids placed within 2 minutes of its closing time will have an additional 2 minutes of bidding until there are 2 minutes of inactivity at which point the bidding will be closed.
-The Becker Auction Team
Firearm Purchasing Terms: Firearms can be shipped. If shipped, the firearm will need to ship to your local FFL Dealer. The name on the invoice must be the purchaser of the firearm. Winning bidders will need to be paid in full to BECKER AUCTION with a $25 FFL PER GUN Transfer Fee, shipping fees vary. If you're picking up the winning gun, please call us to setup a pickup time. The FFL dealer THE BAUER COMPANY will help you fill out the paperwork and run the background checks while you are here. A photo ID will be required. 21 for background checks. If your background check clears, you can take the firearm home with you that day. If it's a handgun, you must have a permit to purchase.
Update: You can not have ever been convicted of a felony. You must be a United States resident to bid on and purchase firearms. You can NOT send a person in your place to do a background check and pick up firearms for you. You can NOT drive from out of state to pick up firearms, all out of state purchases must be shipped to a dealer in your area. If you hold an FFL, you must bring a copy of your FFL. If you have an FFL, you know the laws and are cleared to bid.
Seller User Terms
Bidder User Terms